Schedules can be found in the right column OR via the program specific pages (view schedules).
Summer program information & registration will be available soon.
Information and Registration for Central States Training Camp and Tryouts is now available.
Central States Training Camp (Formally known as Pre-Skates)
CHA is excited to announce our new training camp for our SQ -U15 Central States Teams. This will be a complete weekend of both on and off ice training to prepare you for our CS tryouts. Training Camp will be held between June 11th-14th.
• 5.5 hours of high intensity on-ice training run by the Head Coach of each team
• Off ice hockey specific plyometric training and stretching run by STL Body Coach trainers
• Lunch and all drinks provided on Saturday
• Ball hockey on one of our rinks (no ice) to allow the kids to unwind, have fun, and meet other players
Please see the attached schedule for specific dates and time requirements.
View Schedule (PDF)
Meet The Coach Nights (View Coaching List & Bio's)
CHA provides every family the opportunity to meet the coach of every level team for Central States. This will be a brief 30 minutes where the coach will detail his philosophies and plans for the season, including expected travel and costs. It will be a time for you to ask questions and evaluate if CHA is a good fit for your player.
Times are as follows:
• Midget Major - Monday, June 8 @ 6:40pm
• Midget Minor - Monday, June 8 @ 6:45pm
• Midget U15 - Thursday, June 11 @ 7:45pm
• Bantam Major - Thursday, June 11 @7:15pm
• Bantam Minor - Thursday, June 11 @ 6:30pm
• PW Major - Thursday, June 11 6:15pm
• PW Minor - Thursday, June 11 @5:15pm
• SQ - Thursday, June 11 @ 6:30pm
Subscribe to any schedule by clicking the "iCal" link on the bottom right of the schedule.
Schedule coming soon
Chesterfield Hockey Association would like to thank HM Risk and Gateway Buick GMC for the gracious donation of over 3,000 new pucks this season. Thank you! Please help support our sponsors and partners. You can reach their websites by clicking on the logos above.