Last updated: May 4th, 2021
Covers programs offered by the Chesterfield Hockey Association, Maryville University Hockey Center or Pacific Ice Rink.
The Maryville University Hockey Center AND the Pacific Ice Rink are owned and operated by the Chesterfield Hockey Association
- Refunds will only be issued prior to the start date of a program or in the case of certain extenuating circumstances deemed acceptable by the Chesterfield Hockey Association; owner and operator of the Maryville University Hockey Center.
- If there are any mandated season interruptions or cancellations due to COVID 19 or other pandemics where government restrictions or Missouri Hockey restrictions are imposed, refund decisions will be dealt with in an equitable pro-rated fashion.
- If the Chesterfield Hockey Association cancels a program, or if a player is ‘cut’ from a program via the tryout process, the Chesterfield Hockey Association will issue a full refund of the program cost. No administrative charge will be assessed.
- Once registration is closed for a program with limited enrollment(s), refunds will not be issued, except for circumstances not within the control of the family (player sustains injury that will require extended recovery).
- Once registration is closed for a program without limited enrollment and the refund request is prior to the program beginning, a refund will be issued with a 10% administration fee charge.
- Once a program where player placement is done via evaluations or a tryout process begins, refunds will not be issued, except for circumstances not within the control of the family (player sustains injury that will require extended recovery).
- If a member voluntarily withdraws from a program that does not have limited enrollment prior to the start date, Chesterfield Hockey Association will issue a refund of the total program costs minus the initial installment payment plus 10% administrative charge. If payment is made in full, the refund amount will be equal to 25% (1/4) of the total payments.
- If a player sustains a season ending injury once the season or program has begun, Chesterfield Hockey Association will issue a pro-rated refund of the program fees. The refund is calculated based on the balance of remaining ice allotments remaining between the refund eligibility date and the end of the season. The 10% administrative charge also applies.
- Certain extenuating circumstances approved by Chesterfield Hockey Association could also result in a refund. Ex: Player’s family moves out of State.
- All refunds (except where noted above) are subject to a 10% charge for administrative costs.
This policy attempts to define the refund policy for the most typical refund scenarios. Chesterfield Hockey Association always strives to be fair and equitable with all members. Chesterfield Hockey Association asks that all members remember that Chesterfield Hockey Association is a non-profit organization run by volunteer members who strive to keep costs as low as possible. Program fees do not capture the full cost of changes like refunds. Chesterfield Hockey Association reserves the right to accept or deny any request for a refund.