- Team Managers - Overview
- Beginning of Season Checklist
- Game Management
- Scheduling & Referees
- Ice Trades
- Player Behavior
- Other Information
- How To: Determine if your assigned ice is shared with another team
- How To: Schedule League Home Games (Missouri Hockey League Teams)
- How To: Schedule (Non-League) Home Games
- How To: Schedule (Non-League) Away Games or Other Events
At the beginning of the season have each player personally sign the Code of Conduct form. Use this time as an opportunity to discuss expected behavior not only on but also off the ice. Discuss rink rules such as no stick handling off the ice and locker room behavior. We have a brand new facility that we need to respect, so please help your team understand these expectations.
It is also good practice to review player behavior expectations prior to an out of town tournament or before an away game.
If a player receives a game misconduct, they MUST self report to the Chesterfield Director of Rules and Discipline.