You are responsible for trading any ice your team has been assigned by the Club and is unable to use. You must find a team to trade with. Team managers will share available ice on an online ice availability form when teams have a sheet of ice that they cannot use. Teams will then utilize a Google sheet to see what ice is available for a trade. Once you have confirmed the trade with the other team, fill out the trade form and Kristen Falke-Miller approve and then will update the club calendar.
**This applies to 10U and above only. This does not apply to 6U/8U teams. 6U/8U ice conflicts need to be sent to the 6U/8U ice scheduler, Brooke Schaub (firstname.lastname@example.org)**
It is unacceptable to leave a sheet of ice unused.
Ice Available for Trade
Please fill out the form above if you have ice you need to trade due to a conflict. This is a form to help communicate ice that may be available.
1. Fill out form with ice sheet your team is unable to use
2. Check google sheet for ice that has been posted
3. Make contact with person listed
4. After you have come to an agreement on an ice time to trade, fill out the Google trade approval form.
5. The trade is ONLY OFFICAL after you receive confirmation from Kristin Falke-Miller.
**If you are unable to find a trade from the google sheet, your team is still responsible for finding someone to use your ice. If you do not have a trade set up 7 days out from your ice, you will need to contact CHA managers and coaches to find someone to take your ice as a gift.
IT IS NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE ICE GO UNUSED.
**If you cannot find a trade, you will need to gift the ice to another team. Someone must skate on every sheet of ice!
6. After the trade is official, please go back and delete it from the Google Sheet.
Trade Approval Form
Please use this form to request an ice trade approval from CHA. You should have already confirmed the trade with the other team prior to submitting.
YOUR TRADE IS NOT OFFICAL UNTIL YOU RECIEVE CONFIRMATION/APPROVAL FROM KRISTIN FALKE-MILLER.