Our MO Hockey Travel League teams play in a competitive league that is tiered appropriately for all skill levels. Compared to a Recreational or House League, the Travel program is offered for players looking for a greater level of competition.
With travel hockey there is an expected level of commitment. Teams can expect to potentially practice 2-3 times a week, and travel out of town an average of 1-3 times, depending on individual team and coach preferences and desires. Players are expected to attend all team events and place their CHA team at the top of their sports priority list.
Evaluations are held in August and the season runs through potentially early March. These teams compete primarily against hockey associations from the St. Louis area; however some of these clubs will reside outside of the immediate St. Louis area. Additionally, Travel teams may participate in out-of-town competitive tournaments based upon the interest level of the team members. Ample practice times and solid coaching have made the Chesterfield Hockey Association Travel program very competitive.
All coaches, regardless of their team designation, are required to provide the same development model, ensuring that every player, regardless of their current abilities, will have the same opportunities to develop. Teams are provided the same number of on ice hours with CHA guided development programs. We aim to sustain a successful formula that provides excellent development opportunities for all players, fun and excitement for players and families alike, and a good overall youth hockey environment.
2021-2022 Season Information
Birth Years: For the upcoming 2021-2022 regular season, the Travel League age groups are:
- 10U: 2011 & 2012 (All-Girls & Co-Ed options)
- 12U: 2009 & 2010 (All-Girls & Co-Ed options)
- 14U: 2007 & 2008 (All-Girls & Co-Ed options)
- 15U: 2006 (Co-Ed only - This will be a "Try Out" format.)
- 16U: 2005 & 2006 (All-Girls only)
- All-Girls Lady Falcons AND/OR
- Co-Ed (Boys & Girls).
ZIP Code Rules:
- Only apply to Co-Ed teams. Reach out for specifics.
- Girls from any ZIP code may sign up for All-Girls Lady Falcons teams.
Club Fee: 2021 Season
All payments are automatically withdrawn from the credit card used at the time of registration. Installment payment will be equally split. Should you choose the installment payment plan, an extra $30 will be added to the overall total of your club cost - to cover credit card processing fees.
Dual Rostering - Female Players Only
If a female is interested in signing up for a Lady Falcons team AND a Co-Ed team, we will offer the following discount. Please note families will be required to pay the club fee & any team fees of both programs
- If you are dual rostered on 2 Chesterfield Hockey teams this regular season (Lady & Co-Ed) we will discount $200 from your Lady Falcons club fee.
- If you are dual rostered on a Lady Falcons team AND a Co-Ed team at a different club this regular season, we will discount $100 from your Lady Falcons club fee.
If either of these scenarios apply to you; PLEASE reach out to us first. You will also need to receive the discount code to be used during registration
Important Dates & Details
Note: We reserve the right to adjust these dates for any reason.
- Designed to help shake off the rust; and get the kids ready for evaluations. Stay tuned for more information.
- Evaluations are not Tryouts. They are a mechanism we utilize to appropriately group kids with other similar kids, based on their current skill sets. All age groups (besides the 15U Co-Ed option) will utilize the evaluation format. Players are expected to attend all evaluation sessions unless otherwise told.
- Note: The 15U (Co-Ed) team will be a Traditional Tryout format.
Additional details regarding pre-skates & evaluations will be sent to all registrants posted on this webpage prior to the start of evaluations. In the mean time, make sure the kids have a black practice jersey & a white practice jersey. They will need both for Pre-Skates & Evaluations.
Other Things to Know
Required Equipment Colors
All players 10U and older must have a black helmet, black pants (main color) and black gloves (main color). It's okay if there are accent colors of white or red; but the main color must be black. This is mandatory to play in games.
Allowable Accent Colors (Optional)
Warm Ups / Track Suits
All players will be required to purchase Chesterfield Hockey warm ups / track suits to be worn during game days. It IS NOT included in the club cost. If you already have a track suit from last season, VERIFY IT STILL FITS. If it does still fit, then they can wear that one again this season.
We will do warm up / track suit fittings during the Game Jersey fitting date.
Payment is due at the time of fitting. Fitting date is still to be determined.
Game Jerseys & Socks
For our 10U and older age groups, the cost of game jerseys & game socks IS NOT included in the club cost. Participants will be required to purchase them. You will own them.
We will retain the same style of game jerseys from previous years. If you have a set of 10U or older game jerseys from last season, VERIFY THEY STILL FIT (with shoulder pads and elbow pads on).
- If the game jerseys still fit, then you do not need to purchase a new set of jerseys this year.
- If they do not fit OR you do not have a set of the 10U or older from last year, then you will be required to purchase a set.
- Any 8U player from last season who has already been fitted for their 10U jerseys does not need to attend this.
- If you were a Knights player last season, you will need to verify with us that your previous Chesterfield Hockey jersey number is still available. If it is not, you will be required to pick a new number and purchase a new jersey. Please contact Nicole Kupaks with any questions.
Payment is due at the time of fitting.
As part of our brand new club website; everyone will be required to create a new registration profile (User name and Password). This is a 1 time effort. Use the Create Account button below. It will open up a new webpage window. Return to this page to complete registration once you have created your new User Name and Password.
Note: If you have already created a User Name and Password on the MaryvilleUHC.com website or PacificIceRink.com website; you can skip this step. Just use that same User Name and Password in Step 2 (we're using the same vendor for both sites - so your user name and password will work on both sites.) You can also skip this step if you have already logged into the ChesterfieldHockey.com website.
- Add a Spouse: Don't forget to associate a spouse with children under your account. If you haven't already, here are the simple steps to complete that process. This is necessary for you both to be able to utilize the CrossBar mobile app once the season starts. Learn how!
Return to this webpage and choose the correct registration option below. This will then take you to the registration form.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.